Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:23:00 AM
Billy Beer Full RFP
1. Section 1.6 - Please confirm that the intent is that the building Construction must be underway no later than June 1, 2018.
Answer: Construction underway by June 1, 2018 and constructed by July 1, 2018.
2. Section 3.3 - Calls for Certificate of Occupancy delivered on or before July 1, 2018. This will be extraordinarily difficult due to metal building Lead & Timelines. Will Greene County consider extending this to July 15, 2018 with a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy allowing the intended occupant access to start their move-in process & site work/punch list completion no later than July 31, 2018?
3. Section 3.4 - Calls for Conceptual Plans. Will Greene County consider an approved Site Plan with Engineered Foundation & Building Construction Drawing sets due to timeline requirement?
4. What is temperature of product coming into cooler? How much (in weight) product at one time, what temperature do you want product pulled down to and how fast do you want product to reach this temperature:
Answer: The refrigeration necessary is to take a product that is 34 - 35 degrees and maintain a temperature not to exceed 65 - 68 degrees. There will be 1800 gallons of product in this room any given day.
5. Need height, width, length and temperature range for cold room.
Answer: The height of the cold room will be building height. The cold room will be 45 x 45. The temperature range needed will be to maintain a product coming from a fermenter at 34-35 degrees not to exceed 65-68 degrees.